Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Alan Smithee Podcast is online!!!

Photobucket

Of course by now you must have checked out THE STOP BUTTON, right? RIGHT?

Have you ever wondered what might happen if there were a meeting of the minds between myself and Andrew Wickliffe, the only critic on the internet who dared trash Batman Begins?

Wonder no more! And stay tuned! Subscribe your iTunes machines!!

In our premiere episode we discuss the first half of John Carpenter's career. In our second episode, we'll discuss the second...

2 comments:

Andrew Wickliffe said...

Someone else must have trashed Batman Begins...

(this reminds me to add a podcast link to the stop button)

Jim C. said...

I trashed Batman Begins, but I'm not a critic ...

Entertaining podcast - I look forward to part 2.

One thing, though: You might want to check your microphone levels and positioning.