Thursday, October 4, 2007

Melvin works upstairs

Okay! I'm moved, I'm digging the new job, and I'm ready to get back to yammering. Before part 3 of the Post-9/11 thing, I thought you-all might like to see how my life continues to intersect with Troma in all kinds of weird ways. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Melvin Ferd himself - the 98 pound weakling who had a horrifying accident and became THE TOXIC AVENGER...



I saw "Mark Torgl" on the staff list and thought - Naw, couldn't be. Could it? But how many freakin' Torgls are there in the world? He's only around a few more weeks, so I was lucky to arrive when I did. Boy, that Alfred E. Newman mug hasn't changed a bit. And what a super nice guy to step out of his editing suite and let me take the pic!



GRRR I HATE THAT FUCKIN' MOP BOY, JULIE!!

No comments: